Sunday, April 19, 2009

Riding Lessons

On Thursday Terry came and gave me riding lessons on Echo. I was to have had them on Legend but unfortunately he was lame. I am not normally one to go for lessons but as Legend has only just been broken in I felt it was very important to try and get it right for the sake of the horse.
I am sure Terry found dealing with me quite hard but at least I didn't argue with him. ( his major dislike ) My wife took these pics and I have to say I look a lot better than I thought I would. I have only ever had lessons once before in my life.
I found riding Echo very useful as he has been doing this stuff already and knows what to do so long as I give him all the right aids.
My thanks to Terry. Next time it will be with Legend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KD Forsman said...

There is an award for you on my blog, come pick it up :)